Live Webinar: Efficient Design and Simulation Strategies for Fluid Mixing Simulation
Join this webinar to see how CFD simulation can be used to predict the behaviour of a mixing tank whilst heating a water-like fluid.
Duration: 60 Minutes
Dr Robert Dul, CFD Engineer, Flow Computing Technologies and Dr Steffan Evans, FEA Engineer, Evotech CAE Ltd.
Webinar Host: James Britton, Account Manager, MSC Software
About this Webinar
Join us in this webinar to see how CFD simulation can be used to predict the behaviour of a mixing tank whilst heating a water-like fluid. The entire CFD process is shown in scFLOW including setting boundary conditions and motion parameters, whilst highlighting mesh creation practices.
The webinar also introduces an efficient way of running a design change using cloned project settings of the initial design, focused on updated geometry available through MSC Apex.
In the webinar, we will present some key highlights through real engineering applications:
- This webinar covers the MSC Apex/Cradle scFLOW workflow for a mixing tank example.
- The original CAD geometry is developed within MSC Apex, before handing over to Cradle scFLOW for CFD/fluid mixing simulation.
- This CFD simulation highlights a potential design issue with the original geometry, which is updated using MSC Apex.
- This workflow highlights the power and flexibility of the MSC Software product portfolio under the MSC One license system.
Join us in the live webinar and see how Cradle SC Flow and MSC Apex can boost your day-to-day productivity and push the frontier of your innovation!
Who Should Attend?
- Industrial Machinery Designers, interested in a streamlined structural and fluid analysis workflow
- CFD analysts, interested in motion and free surface simulation
- Engineering managers
Following the webinar, you will be able to join in a live Q&A to have your specific questions answered.