What's New in MSC Apex Jaguar?
In this webinar we are presenting the following new capabilities and features in MSC Apex Jaguar.
1. MSC Apex/MSC Nastran interoperability
- Enhanced import, export and MSC Nastran generated data support
- “Abstraction” concept for closer MSC Apex/MSC Nastran integration
- Enhanced assembly management and load transfer control with “Mesh independent Ties”
- Enhanced coordinate frame definition and control
- API enhancement
2. Geometry, Meshing and view Enhancements
- Enhanced control, checking and export for geometry and 2D/3D Meshing
- Ability to generate, modify and re-use/re-mesh faceted and “real” NURBS geometry from legacy FEA models
- Image/movie capture and multi-view results exploration environment
3. MSC Apex/MSC Adams Interoperability
- Accessing Adams Car model and result data
- Geometry association and interrogation of Adams Car results data
- Loads mapping onto structural FEA model in a single environment
This webinar is produced by MSC Software.