Learn how to do simulation of multibody dynamics.
Adams is the most widely used solution for simulation of multibody dynamics. Adams helps engineers understand the dynamics of moving parts. Adams courses consist of a basic course and a number of extended courses.
Please contact us if your need special skills.
ADM701 - Adams Basic
Introduction to the basic use of Adams for analysis of mechanical systems including:
- Import of CAD geometry
- Modeling of components
- Connection of components
- Obtain movements and / or forces
- Extract data - moves, forces, etc.
4-5 days depending on experience and wishes.
ADM702 - Adams Basic 2
Building models without pre-processor.
1) Adams dataset structure (.ADM)
2) Simulation of models in Adams Solver
3) Reviewing Results Using Adams / Post Processor
Adams Basic 1
2 days depending on experience and wishes.
ADM703 - Adams Solver advanced
Deeper insight into Adams Solver to fine-tune and optimize the simulation.
- Change model topology during simulation
- Differential equations
- Implementation of control algorithms
- Implementation of test data
ADM701 and ADM702 or similar experience
3-4 days depending on experience and wishes.