June 2019 MSC Engineering Reality Magazine
Now the June issue of MSC Engineering Reality Magazine is launched. This issue is packed with feature stories on BMW, NATO and Airbus Defense and Space, and many customer case studies.
Read feature stories on BMW, NATO and Airbus Defense & Space along with articles on:
- Make it Smarter with CAE Simulation
- Hexagon Smart Factory Update: 'Make It Smarter'
- Multibody Simulations of a Martian Rover
- Aeroelastic Co-Simulation Flight Loads Toolkit
- Simulating the Flight of the Hawkmoth Manduca Sexta
- Medical Innovation One Step Further through MSC Nastran and Marc Simulation
- 10x Productivity Gain with MSC Apex - MSC Nastran Workflow
- Sound Attenuation Prediction of Highspeed Railway Sound Barrier with Actran
- Optimizing the Drum Design of a Coal Shearer with Adams-EDEM Integrated Simulation Approach
- Optimize the Product Part, Not Just the Geometry - A Real World End2End Additive Manufacturing Solution
- Development of an Additive Manufacturing Quality System for Gas Turbine Engine Part Production
- Accounting for Microstructure in Structural Analysis of Interior Automotive Parts - Workflow Optimization with Digimat-RP
- Robert Bosch India Use Simufact Additive to Digitally Lightweight a Fixture Tool and Save 70% in Mass
- Husqvarna Group: Leveraging MSC Nastran Embedded Fatigue Significantly Increases Result Precision
- Streamlining Tool Costing and Process Planning for Leading Automotive Supplier, Flex-N-Gate
- Road Testing or Simulation? - The Billion-Mile Question for Autonomous Driving Development
Download MSC Engineering Reality Magazine at https://www.mscsoftware.com/Engineering-Reality-Summer-2019.